What is a ‘cookie’?
A ‘cookie’ is a small piece of text that websites send to the browser and that is stored on the user’s terminal, which can be a personal computer, cell phone, tablet, etc. These files allow the website to remember information about your visit, such as language and preferred options, which can make your next visit easier and make the site more useful by personalizing its content. Cookies play a very important role in improving the experience of using the site.
How are cookies used?
By browsing this website the user is accepting that cookies can be installed on your terminal and allow us to know the following information:
- Statistical information on the use of the web.
- The ‘login’ of the user to keep the session active on the web.
- The preferred web format for access from mobile devices.
- The last searches performed in the web services and personalization data of these services.
- Information about the advertisements shown to the user.
- Information on the surveys in which the user has participated.
- Data on the connection with social networks for users who access with their Facebook or Twitter user.
Types of cookies used
This website uses both temporary session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies store data only while the user accesses the web and permanent cookies store data in the terminal to be accessed and used in more than one session.
Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies are processed, the website may use:
They are those that allow the user to navigate through the website or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it. For example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access web parts, remember the elements that make up an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security features while browsing and store content for broadcast video or sound.
These cookies allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined in the user’s terminal or defined by the user. For example, the language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the selected content design, geolocation of the terminal and the regional configuration from where you access the service.
They are those that allow the effective management of advertising spaces that have been included on the website or application from which the service is provided. They allow to adapt the content of advertising to make it relevant to the user and to avoid showing ads that the user has already seen.
Statistical analysis cookies
They are those that allow the monitoring and analysis of user behavior on websites. The information collected through this type of ‘cookies’ is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of browsing profiles of the users of these sites, in order to introduce improvements in the service based on the usage data made by users.
On some websites, third-party cookies may be installed to manage and improve the services offered. Such as, for example, Google Analytics statistical services.
Type and purpose: Location
Google Maps is a map application server. It records the origin of the user and the keywords used. It generates a unique prefix for analytics purposes.
Type and purpose: Analytics
Google provides anonymous data on website visits.
Type and purpose: Videos
Type and purpose: Analytics
Google provides anonymous data about visits to our website and allows us to test and evaluate the best way to present the website to our users.
More information: https://www.google.com/intl/es/policies/technologies/types/
Additionally, this website may contain other cookies from different Social Networks and eCommerce.
How to manage cookies in the browser?
The user has the option to allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your terminal:
To adjust permissions related to cookies in the Google Chrome browser:
- Click on the menu located on the toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click on Show advanced options.
- In the ‘Privacy’ section click on the Content Settings button.
- In the ‘Cookies’ section you can configure the options.
Learn more about Google Chrome
To adjust permissions related to cookies in the Mozilla Firefox browser:
- At the top of the Firefox window click on the Tools menu.
- Select Options.
Select the Privacy and Security panel.
- Go to the History section.
More information about Mozilla Firefox
To adjust permissions related to cookies in the Internet Explorer browser:
- At the top of the Internet Explorer window click on the Tools menu.
- Select the Tools button and then Internet Options.
- Select the Privacy tab and, under Settings, select Advanced and choose whether to allow or block first-party and third-party cookies or if you prefer to be prompted.
More information about Internet Explorer
In some browsers you can configure specific rules to manage cookies per website, which offers more precise control over privacy. This means that you can disable cookies from all sites except those you trust.
We reserve the right to update this policy from time to time.